Monday, December 26, 2011

Muslim Tag

Salaam all !
I saw this tag in scarf girl's Blog  and I found it really nice so I decided to do it !


1/ Are you a convert or born Muslim and how about your parents ?
I was born Muslim ans so are my parents .


2/ What's your ethnicity and if it was related at all too how you were born then how ? 
I'm Arab exaclty Moroccan. Purely Moroccan since both my parents are, and we've been living here forever .

3/ Where are you from and have you been to the Middle East ? if yes why and how did you like it ?
As I said I'm arab and live in the Middle east ! :D Though I've never visited any other middle eastern country but hope to in the future insh'Allah . I love the middle east and all it's beautiful and rich culture , I can also say I know much about almost all the other Arab countries beside I can speak fluently other dialects of Arabic .

4/ What's your favourite Arab / Middle Eastern dish ?
I don't have a specific favourite dish , but I'd say the lebanon dishes are the ones I like over all the others .

5/ What's the most interesting Islam / Arabic related saying you use day to day ?
Since I speak Arabic ( it's my mother tongue :p ) I use many sayings but Insh'Allah or Mash'Allah would be the ones I use the most .

6/ What's the most attractive / unattractive trait and or physical attribute you find toward a Muslim / Arab man ?
Well I would say the fact that he is Arab and Muslim :D I like their physical aspect ; brown eyes , brownish skin colors and black hair ! The unattractive trait is sometimes their non-funny way to make jokes ! ( But not all Arab men are un-funny ) 

7/ What do you love most about Islam and what do you struggle with in Islam ?
What I love most about Islam is all the values and principles that it teaches us , including being nice and tolerant ( for example ) to everyone including muslims and non-muslims . What I personnaly struggle with in Islam is informations , the kind you get from Aqida classes . Some of them aren't easy to remember , so you have always to refer to them .

8/ What's the most interesting item in your house related to Islam / Middle Eastern culture , excluding the Quran ? 
Tha would probably some pictures / boards with Qurani ayaths .

9/ Do you speak Arabic ? If yes then please say something :
Yes I do . Ana baktalem arabi :) 

10/ List all the Prophets you can remember by heart ? 
Peace be upon all of them 
Mohammed
 Issa 
Mussa 
Yusuf 
Idriss 
Ilyass 
Yaacob 
Ibrahim 
Adam 
Yunus 
Ismail 
Haroon
 Dawood 
Zakariyaa


So that was it ! I hope you'll like it ! If so , then please go ahead and do it , and tell me so I can read yours !

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours too! I have always wanted to visit Morocco...inshallah I will one day=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam ! u welcome n I really like urblog ! thx for stopping by my blog and for leaving such nice comments sister ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I forgot to say , you're more than welcome whenever you want to come to Morocco ! ;)

    ReplyDelete