Friday, December 30, 2011

Blog's Feature : 2011

Salaam you all !

Well since the new year is in 2 days and everybody is talking about it , blogging about the top events that happened during this year , and eventhough it doesnt represent such a big interest for me ( it's just time passing by lol ) I thought I'd write this post and get back to the highlights of this year !
This 2011 year was actually quite eventfull and with important changes !
So let me get back in time !
January ( 2011 of course ) : I went on an unforgettable trip with my high school friends ! it was such a nice week end , full of fun and entertainment .
March : spring came ( lol ) and with it my birthday ! I turned 18 , and spent a really beautiful day with friends at school , but what was the greatest thing was havign over 50 people wishing me a happy birthday in Facebook !
April : this blog came to exist !
May : ( I guess ) I had my foot surgery . I know it's not an event but I just remembered it and hey it's among my life history :p
June : I graduated from high school ! that was such a relief ! and many family members were really happy for me :)
September : I went to Turkey and had an amazing holiday experience in that beautiful and charming country ! I also got into university , which is by far the most amazing thing because I get to study what I want and find my self in , beside the fact of metting new nice people .
November : I joined an Outstanding association called AIESEC ( Google it , you'll be amazed about it : ) . I also evaluated in baking !
December : I went with AIESEC to my first conference ever and it was wonderful ! Learned alot and met so many great people !

By reviewing all this I'd say that this year was surely amonth the best in my life ! ( Check out some pics of it ! )


January trip : 

My birthday cake !

In Turkey :


On our way back from the conference with AIESEC:


I wish you nice holidays and happy new year to your and your loved ones ! 

2 comments:

  1. You had an eventful year mashaAllah (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! For both stopping by and for your lovely comment ! :) Hope u'll get many happy events too this year :D

    ReplyDelete