Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WR - Wedding Related

Salaam .
In case you don't know, I'm passionate and crazy about weddings and everything related to it ! And it seems that this is the season of preparation for such event !
 My dear paki friend and class mate came the other day and told me " mere lire ek rishta hai aur mujhe manzoor hai !" ( there's a proposal for me and I accept it ) in other words ; she's getting engaged ! It might sound awkaward ( LOL ) since she's here ( somwhere in North Africa ) and her fiance ( to be ) is in Pakistan ! But any how , that was quite enough to make me and all her close uni friends soo exited and happy for her ! ( it has been about 2 weeks now and we are still super exited believe me ! :D )

The second one who got really engaged is my cousin ! That made the Entire family jump and make extra lots of duaas ( prayers ) for her !! Saying that she's almost 30 , and the guy is really good ( she knows him well )  will definitely make you understand why !
But what made me more exited - beside the fact that I was really hoping she'll get married soon- is that I would finally get a chance to attend an engagement party ! ( here , rare are people who organize big engagements , so the event is limited to close family members )
 Too bad for me , that didnt happen . Why ? because the Miss and her Mr decided that they dont want a real and big celebration until the wedding itself ! So him , his parents and his sister visited her and her parents and that was it ! Afterwards they comunicated to everyone that they are planing on getting married in  June 2012 ! That actually made me happy once again , that I even started making plans in my mind ! such as ; I told my mum we should contact the tailor soon so as to get our outfits done and ready ( because tailors take time and make you angry lol ) , I started asking friends of mine about competent makeup artists , I even thought about how I wont have any exams in that period of time even if I took the summer session in uni , and plenty of other things .....
Unfortunately , something bad occured . my cousin's grandma ( which isnt my grandma lol ) fell really sick and had to be hospitalized , and it's quite severe . Alhamdulilah she's getting a bit better now , but because of this they stopped everything , and with it also my planing and thoughts stopped . I hope all will get solved soon insh'Allah .

Although this occured , it didnt stop me from starting this post series about WR ( wedding related ) stuffs !
Especially because I've been thinking for a while about posting this thoughts on the blog !! :D So be prepared for beautiful thoughts , images , songs , tips and experiences all WR in the next few posts !
For that let me start with a really beautiful picture ( WR ) taken by my favourite photographer !

 Keep in touch !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment