Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Feature : I&P's wedding



Salaam people !
It's a beautiful day outside ! I hope you're doing good and enjoying the weather !

Not very long ago ,  I discovered Christophe Photo , and the talented work of this photographer made me a fan . I liek the way he takes pictures , and captures moments whilst almost nobody is paying attention . It's like he freezes the most precious moments , and while watching his photo , they speak for themselves and tell a completly whole story !
Christophe is very good at photographying weddings , and I felt surprised when I saw that he had the chance to shoot a couple of moroccan weddings .
The following wedding seems to have been such a real fun ! Surrounded by family and relatives , the nice couple celebrated their union in a friendly traditionally but slighlty atmosphere !

I just love the photos ! The following are those I liked the most !














Something I deeply liked , and thought of as a master piece , were the photos of the bride getting ready and being dressed . It is not very common , even extremly rare I would say, to take pictures of a moroccan bride getting ready . This being said , I highly recommend to any upcoming moroccan girl getting married to ask her photographer take shots of her while getting ready ! 

Untill next time , have a nice week end everyone ! 


PS : I am not asked by anyone to promote this pictures . This is a personal like and choice of feature in my blog . Any person who wouldn't like this pictures to be uploaded online should ask the people who put them in the 1st place over the net to remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment