Monday, August 27, 2012

WR : Monday's Exitment


2 days only !
Yes, only 2 days are left for the wedding ! Can't believe many months have gone ! It's been over a year !
Almost everything is ready , and I'm done with my last minutes shopping this morning , I even got the hijabs for my outfits , which was the hard part alhamdulilah !

I know its late , but still , I'd like to wish you all a blessed Eid , and may it bring happiness and barakah on you and your loved ones inshAllah (*^_^*)

Just after Eid , exactly the 3rd day of Eid, weddings started all around , and almost everyone I know attended one or more .
We ourselves, had another wedding this past week end , however it took place in another city where it got SO hot these days ( over 47°C ) so we didnt go, instead we took a family week end away from all the preparations and wedding stress, and headed to the mall for a relax and shoping day , and yesterday we went to the beach to freshen up !

My aunts and mom are making the last appetizers and sweets , and alhamdulilah only very few things are left!

We made this appetizers before Eid , they are soo yummy ! :







I'm just too exited and can't wait inshAllah ! Attending my cousin's wedding , which appears to be like my elder sister, has always been a dream for me ever since I was young , and I just can't believe it's about to become true inshAllah !!!

Goign through the net I  foudn this AMAZING video from Film Style Weddings  . Check it out , I'm sure it will make you eager to go to a wedding or simply in love with such event ! 


               

Let me know what You are upto ! 

2 comments:

  1. Salam Afreen,

    Your cousin's wedding sounds like its going to be fantastic inshallah looking forward to ur post on it! Also the video was really cute for some reason I've been obsessed with weddings these days and I love watching videos like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasalaam ! Thank you !! I just posted about the 1st day check it out ;)

      Delete