Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back with Time

Salaam .
I didnt' post in over a month ! well I've been busy lately ! since I came back from Turkey I didn't rest completly !
Well since my entry to university everything has changed ! I'm studying MBA in case you were wondering , and it's so great ! I love it and it's truly intersting ! I met some new nice amazing people and all have been going well ever since alhamdulilah . Since I basicly didn't have real holidays this year , -the kind of holidays wheere you just sit at home and relax and you have nothing to think , worry or stress about - and since I started courses just right after being back from abroad , I fell really sick ! long story short , I'm now alhamdulilah fine but I lost 4 Kilos which is in my opinion good lol I always wanted to lose some weight :D

It's getting colder here and it's began raining . Eid is in few days , but it's no real big deal for me , just will gather with family and spend some time relaxing , nevertheless I'm not getting ready for it like I usually do for the other eid ( think about what to wear and all ) , I'm too busy with my uni life anyway , and I'm liking it !

I think that telling you I've been spending much time in the library even though I didn't have much to do ,will explain how much I love my university !
Thinking about it , reminds me of how I used to look at "university" in general before . I had a totally different idea of what it would be .
Well let me tell you some facts about it ; The "holding books" ,many books, exists indeed , lol , because you have many courses and each one has it own big book , the "full library" with everyone working , and all busy with their laptops also is present . Indeed in this higher studies it's better to work with somebody or a group of persons , and if you haven't tried it yet , I highly recommend it !

Also when you study in the library , you feel more focused bacause everybody else is doing the same , so there's a huge difference between studying there and studying at home .
What I also like , is how everyone is dressed up everyday for Uni ! I've been doing the same and it feels good :D

I guess this is all for now ! I hope you're doing well and enjoy your upcoming holidays :)

2 comments:

  1. salam sweety, could we have quite possibly been in turkey at the same time?! i wish we could have met, that would have been lovely. Congrats on uni life, how exciting for you! i wish the best for you Inshallah. I imagine you are a 'smart cookie' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waleikum salaam ! even though we talked lol I wanted to reply on this ! first thank you soo much for always reading and leaving comments ! and thank you for your duaas ! :)

    ReplyDelete