Saturday, December 24, 2011

WR : Hijabi Brides

Salaam !
In you case you don't know I'm a hijabi and so are many girls around the world alhamdulilah . Since your wedding day is the most special , important and for the majority the most waited for , being a hijabi represents a real challenge in front of you for such a day . Do you prefer a mixed or a segragated ceremony ? Should you keep your hijab on your wedding day ? if yes then how are you going to arrange it so as to make it nice but most of all beautiful ?
All these questions will definitely appear by the time you're preparing for your day - that if they didnt show up from now !
Through my hijabi experience ( almost 4 years mash'Allah :D ) , this subject must always occur between me and other hijabi sisters . We are all confused about it . That , led me to do some researches about the entire topic and it wasnt really easy to find satisfying answers .

According to me , and if you're having a normal ( mixed ) ceremony , you must keep on your hijab . I honestly believe that since you've been wearing hijab for many years , which is not only a blessing from Allah (swt) but that has also become a part of your personality and most of all a part of You . There are for sure many ways to stay with your hijab and though look gorgeous , and along with this post you'll find many selected pictures of hijabi brides . Either you like it fancy and orned , or just simple , either you will be wearing the traditional white wedding dress , or a lehnga ( if you're a desi girl ) or any other traditional wedding dress that differences from your culture and background , there must be a beautiful way for you to discover .
Many brides that kept their hijab for their wedding affirm it being the most amazing choice they've ever made , and that they were flattered by the way they looked . And with the internet nowadays , you only need to type a couple of keywords in a searching engine to find many results , tips and experiences shared by previous hijabi brides .

As for me , I'm insh'Allah planing to have a segragated wedding so as to be able to remove my hijab ( of course it will be only infront of females and mahrams , includign the Lucky Guy :D ) , but I'd like also to held a small mixed ceremony which will allow me to share my pictures as a hijabi bride with other people !

And as the sayign goes ; a "picture is worth a thousand words " , I've made a selection of beautiful hijabi brides' ( both with white wedidng dress and desi look ) pictures for you to see !
I hope you'll find them usual insh'Allah ! I also have a selection of blog posts about this same topic , so if you're interested , just contact me ( privatly message or leave a comment ) and I will deliver them to you ! Also , if you're an upcoming hijabi bride then please share with us your own experince and final look !


Ps : Some desi brides assert that they face a problem with having a full coverage ( covering the neck area ) with the dupatta that comes along with the whole outfit , below are some good examples you can benefit from :)

White Dress :




 Pakistani / indian :










Side Note : I'm not being paid or asked to promote this photos , I just found them online .

6 comments:

  1. great post this is actually very helpful!!! When my time comes inshallah to get married I can follow some of these pics!

    scarf-girlinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !! I'm truly glad you liked it ! I hope it will be usefull to u in the future inshAllah . (*^_^*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informaive <3

    saadiaomermirza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Saadia !
      I'm going to check out your blog Now !

      Delete
  4. You woman, MINE!! duh! :D

    ReplyDelete