Monday, November 21, 2011

Reading ; Out & About

Salaam . 
" With reading, you get the key to a vast ocean. “An Ocean full of Treasures and Gems. Knowledge and Wisdom. The Treasures that will change your life for ever“ " 


 Ususally , beside my studies and  my quite busy life , I like to read . I always loved reading , and the comparison of how much I used to read within the past 5 years , and now , makes me sad . With all the internet world and television , it's hardly if I ever read something outside for school , just for pleasure and knowledge . 
We tend to like enjoying our lives and having fun with our family and friends, that we sometimes forget about how getting more knowledge is important !


This is why - since realizing this -  I've been trying to re get back to reading . I wouldn't lie and say I went and got some big heavy books so as to make myself satisfied lol ! but I discovered some really nice websites which daily upload some really amazing articles ! Among them : ProductiveMuslim.com and Successmuslim.com 
What I like about those two websites is that their articles aren't all about islam ( what you'd first think by seeing that they both have the word " muslim" in them lol ) but also about general culture and self development . 
The articles they put are really cleverly chosen and well written , and usually comport partical ways to help you within something either it is how to improve your reading and writing skills , how to maintain your motivation or even how to get a higher self esteem . 


I highly recommend you to go and check them out ! I'm certain you'll find something you'll like !


As for me some articles that I recently read and really liked would be :
http://successmuslim.com/2011/06/10/leadership-five-important-qualities-of-effective-leadership/
& :
http://www.productivemuslim.com/how-to-maintain-your-motivation-strengthen-willpower-part-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment