Sunday, September 11, 2011

Busy Lazy Day !

Salaam
so today is suppose to be a busy day since there's that women gathering this afternoon and the host is my aunt ( mum's sis) and I've got like many things to do ! but the matter is , I'm kinda lazy !

I woke up a bit early for Sunday , had breakfast and came online !
And the things I have to do is : arrange my room ( which is a mess) , take a shower ( I think it is what's making more lazy ! because before I need to brush my hair , and if you have long , a bit damaged hair , you know that when you come to brush it all starts falling !) , go to get my hand manucured . And that also is causing me nervousness ! Because my usual beauty salon is closed on Sunday and far ! So I've got t go to another one and I'm hopping and praying they won't make me unsatisfied !

Then I need to look for the matching hijab for my outfit , and decide my make-up !

Oh and while all that this post came to my mind and I said :" oh I'll just write that and go get my things done" then my very good friend I haven't spoken to in so long comes online on Facebook and starts chatting !

Thank god she didn't ask about all the details of my trip

Oh and I'd better get going ! After all it's only 10.18 am ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment