Friday, September 9, 2011

Back !

Salaam
I know I haven't updated the blog in soo long and I'm sorry for that ! I've been busy with university admissions , summer , Ramadan , Eid and my trip to Türkiye !
I've been having many ideas about some blog posts and articles that I'll write soon insh'Allah since I have the whole month of  September free !
For now I'd like to show a sneak peek of my voyage which was really exiting and amazing ! Visited beautiful monuments , met new friends and did ALOT of  shopping ! So here are 3 Photos of that amazing country .




These are some amazing turkish sweets ! truly tasty !












                         



At the "Grand Bazar" really lovely lights and things but everything is like too expensive so we didn't stay much longer :)


















the most amazing outstanding and beautiful monument I've ever visited was the "Beylerbeyi Palace" ( Beylerbeyi = King of Kings) it was soo beautiful and magical the fourniture and all was superb ! unfortunately nobody was allowed to take pics inside the palace . And before entering the palace we had to wear shoe covers .

No comments:

Post a Comment