Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Feature : Amna Hakim photography



Salaam !

I don't know about you but I'm a huge fan about photography ! I , myself like to take many photos of me and my life , but I have a wide range of favourite photographers, most of them located in Canada .

It's been about 2 years since I discovered Aamna Hakim Photography and I must admit it's absolutely wonderful . Aamna captures intense moments beautifully , and every wedding photographed by her seems surreal !
One day , while going through her blog , I discovered that she once photographed a Moroccan wedding ! I fell in love with the pictures , as nobody ever before photographied a moroccan wedding in such way . The pictures speak for themselves , and anyone watching them is blown away by the beauty of both the photography and the magnificent moroccan traditions .

26

23

b-49

 untitled-51

12

3

untitled-3

Did you see the moroccan tea's photos ? they are wonderful and make me crave for tea right now ! 
Also the wedidng flavors photos ! 

Have a good day and  a nice week end everyone ! 

1 comment: